06. What happens after I start a GAP claim and who sends the required documentation?

When you open a claim you will be emailed a Claims packet with instructions on what documents are required by us (the administrator), to settle your claim. The documents come from 3 sources: your dealership, your lender and your insurance company. *If your insurance company does not have your police report, you will need to obtain a copy. Due to privacy laws we cannot obtain these documents for you. You or the co-buyer (if applicable) are the only ones allowed to request or receive these documents. It is your responsibility to collect the the required documentation and your responsibility to follow up to ensure the documentation was received.